View:
Property type: Cottage Clear

COMMERCIAL FARM HOUSES : PLOTS LAND on installments on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : •1000 Square Yards •2000 Square Yards •4000 Square Yards COST OF LAND : •Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. •Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. •Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. PAYMENT SCHEDULE : •Booking 30% only. •Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly…

View details

LAND & PLOTS : Farm Houses on installments near DHA City and Bahria Town Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs.…

View details
Open chat