PLOTS & LAND Farm Houses on installments near Bahria Town Super Highway Karachi Karachi

Rs 2,500,000
SKU: 0331-2150877
Property type: Residential Plot
Area (Sq Ft)


FARM HOUSES : PLOTS LAND on installments near Bahria Town Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : •1000 Square Yards •2000 Square Yards •4000 Square Yards COST OF LAND : •Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. •Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. •Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. PAYMENT SCHEDULE : •Booking 30% only. •Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : •Land available in acres for Sale. •Come to our Office and check all document. •Builders can also contact us for huge Land.

Contact the owner